- First practice in Ireland to incorporate digital x rays 20 years ago.
- Intra oral colour cameras in all rooms.
- “Cerec” computer aided design- computer aided manufacture of crowns,inlays ,onlays, veneers
One visit manufacture and fit in the practice no need for impressions temporaries or laboratory waits.
- Custom built software. “Professional Practice Management” designed by Michael Doherty and continually modified over the last 18 years -coded by our own developer to help us run at peak efficiency. Server based network system with internal messaging facility.
- All computer data, digital x-rays and photographs backed up both on the cloud and at a remote off site premises, fully encrypted to high levels for maximum security of data.
- Wi fi for you to keep in touch with all your emails and social media.
- Hi-fi sound sytems in all rooms. Quadraphonic BOSE speakers and noise cancelling headphones for patients who dislike the sound of the drill in Michael’s room. Spotify account in all rooms to offer patients music of their choice.
- Fibreoptic handpieces to maximise vision in the mouth.
- Vacuum autoclaves to offer the ultimate in cross infection control.
- Electronic hot towel dispenser for patient comfort.
- Electronic apex locators to determine length of root canals without x-rays.
- Electronic rotary file system for shaping root canals.
- Electronic caries (decay) detector
- Electronic electro surgery unit for shaping gum tissues when necessary.
- Electronic torqueing hand piece for accuracy in torqueing implant work.
- Fully equipped Dental laboratory for denture repairs sports guard, bite guards and whitening trays in house manufacture for speed of turnaround.